Apply for Financial Support with an ISA at Hertie School of Governance

Once you have submitted an application to Hertie School of Governance you can apply for an Income Share Agreement by filling in our application form. Please make sure you understand our application process and submit complete application documents. In addition to the usual documents, please also hand in your study / scholarship agreement from Hertie. Please note that applicants from non-OECD countries need to dispose of at least 2 years of full-time work experience in a field related to their studies to be eligible for funding.


If you have Questions or Feedback, let us know!